The Learning Community School in Central Falls had a chemical leak inside one of its school buses, causing five students to be taken to the hospital. The incident occurred when a heating coil on the bus broke, resulting in antifreeze leaking onto some of the students’ backpacks. The affected students were taken to the hospital as a precaution but were reported to be uninjured. Firefighters determined that the leak was not carbon monoxide. Parents were notified of the incident, and the bus was returned to the yard. Lindsey Lopez, the school’s communications coordinator, communicated with the affected students’ families to provide further details on the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *