The post shows a photo of firefighters at work. A small shed at a homeless encampment in Providence caught fire early on Tuesday morning, and crews promptly responded to the scene. The fire had also spread to the surrounding brush. The Providence Fire Chief, Derek Silva, reported that propane tanks in the area were “involved and venting,” but the firefighters managed to control the fire within 25 minutes. Thankfully, no one was found in the area of the fire. The post also includes an embedded Google Maps iframe of the location.